Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week there's a Strawberry Dream Cake, made with freeze-dried strawberries for an extra kick of fruitiness. Plus, a brilliant tip for cutting small pizzas into large slices, and a recipe for nocino chocolate cake. • Serious Sweets: Strawberry Dream Cake
- With freeze-dried strawberries and plenty of strawberry yumminess.
• How to Get Large Slices of Pizza from Small Ovens or Pies - Smart.
• Wine Pairing of the Week: Sweet Wine and BBQ Potato Chips - Yes, white Zinfandel is good for something. Pick up a bag of BBQ potato chips and find out for yourself.
• Gluten-Free Tuesday: Buttermilk Pound Cake - With a delicate flavor and tender crumb.
• Spirited Cooking: Nocino Chocolate Cake - Chocolate cake with notes of walnuts and spices.
Previous Good Eats: Peeps of Catan Board Game
(Image: María del Mar Sacasa/Serious Eats)