• 30-Minute Chickpea, Coconut, and Cashew Curry - So easy and quick. Simmer chickpeas in this flavorful sauce and serve with rice and naan. A great weeknight meal.
• 9 Awesome French Cheeses Everyone Should Know - Roquefort, Comte, Langres, and six other French cheeses you should definitely know (and eat!).
• Lorraine Wallace's Stovetop Summer Chicken - Cooking chicken on the stovetop (and not in the oven) keeps your kitchen cooler in the summer, but still produces a moist and juicy bird.
• Dinner Tonight: Jamie Oliver's Summer Tagliatelle with Parsley and Pine Nuts - Parsley pesto, lemon juice, and lemon zest give this rustic dish a surprisingly fresh and zippy flavor.
• Chocoholic: Double Dark Chocolate Granita - Dubbed "the deepest, darkest, most indulgent granita that you've ever tasted." Sign us up!
Previous Good Eats: Phyllo Pastry Cups with Yogurt and Strawberries and Kir Jensen's Sesame Brittle
(Image: Blake Royer/Serious Eats)