• Dark Sticky Lamb Stew from Jamie Oliver - A generous spoonful of marmite gives this stew some heft.
• Marmite Chicken from Pig Pig's Corner - Deep-fried chicken in a sticky marmite sauce? Um...yes, please.
• Vegemite Caramel Pots with Chocolate Ganache from The Island of Dr. Gateau - Salty sweet is a combination I will always love.
• Black Pepper and Marmite Boule from Roti n Rice - Marmite gives this round of bread a true malty undertone.
• Marmite Prawns from Babe in the City - More sticky sauces with marmite. Keep 'em coming.
• Vegemite Lamb and Black Beans with Mushroom Soup from Fork Spoon Knife - So much savory umami goodness in one dish.
• Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls from Xesla Research Organization - These vegemite-a-licious dinner rolls are calling my name.
How do you cook with marmite or vegemite?
Related: Denmark Bans Marmite: Food News