Remember this amazingly creamy ice cream with just one ingredient? Well, in our eagerness to tell you all about it, we didn't give you very detailed instructions. Here, for those of you asked, are step-by-step instructions for making super-creamy, super-easy ice cream from just one thing. That mystery ingredient, of course, is banana! The smidgen of fat in bananas makes a magic trick when they are frozen and blended up. They turn creamy instead of crumbly, with a smooth texture any home ice cream chef would love to have in their frozen treats.
How to make 1-ingredient ice cream...
Here's a step-by-step slideshow of how to do it. The major tips can be summed up as:
• Peel your bananas first.
• Cut them into small pieces.
• Freeze for just 1-2 hours on a plate.
• Blend, blend, blend - scraping down the bowl when they stick.
• Enjoy the magic moment when they turn into ice cream!
Now try more flavors...
→ Magic One-Ingredient Ice Cream 5 Ways: Peanut Butter, Nutella, and More
• See the original post: How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
More Quick Ice Creams:
• Fresh Peach Frozen Yogurt with Only Four Ingredients
• Recipe Review: Rick Bayless' Dairy Free Avocado Ice Cream
• Almost-Instant Sweet Wine Ice Cream
• Quick Treat: How To Make a Perfect Ice Cream Sandwich
(Images: Faith Durand)