I had to giggle a little when I saw these at Crate & Barrel yesterday and Elizabeth's Prescription Bottles as Spice Storage post inspired me to toss you another Hot or Not this afternoon. Take the survey then see below for some more picnic action.
Perhaps it was because I tend to frown on funny little inventions that are meant to solve a "problem" that I don't really think is a problem (in this case keeping a wine bottle from tipping over in the sand or on a lawn), but my first inclination was "not." But then I found myself taking a photo with my phone, my mouth starting to water, and I thought perhaps it's a craving was kicking in (we gave up wine for Lent.) Perhaps I really want a reason to sip wine out doors. It starting looking pretty good.
At the end of the day, I'd rather make room for another bottle than take up space for another accessory int my picnic basket, but next time I'm at the park or on the beach and I see you with your Chardonnay in a Steady Stick, I promise I won't laugh.
• Think it's hot? You can buy the Steady Stick Wine Bottle Holder at Crate & Barrel ($11.95)
More picnic action here:
• What's Your Idea of a Perfect Picnic?
• Picnic Bag with Service for Two
• Picnic Trunk
• Orange Metro Picnic Basket
• Limited Edition Picnic Kit from Heath
• Classic British Picnic Baskets