Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Los Angeles , CA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- The kitchen is light and bright and feels much bigger than 40 feet. I cook and entertain often, and have never felt my kitchen was small. The best part about my kitchen is that the view is out onto my garden, while I'm making coffee or prepping for dinner.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- I couldn't fit an oven so I purchased a professional convection oven that sits on the counter. Love it!
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- I enjoy going to the local farmers market and getting lots of seasonal veggies, adding my own homegrown herbs, and sautéing in my wok with cold pressed olive oil.
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2013