Corned beef, cabbage, and other Irish-American food traditions will be out in full force tomorrow — it's St. Patrick's Day! Are you eating Irish food tomorrow? If so, here are some great recipes from our archives — from soda bread to chocolate Guinness cake to beer floats, some traditional (and not so traditional). Dinner
• 1 How to cure corned beef: Intro, an update, how to cook it, and the final result!
• 2 Good ideas for new potatoes
• 3 Fried cabbage and potato cakes
• 4 Roasted cabbage with bacon
• 5 Vegetarian Guinness stew
Breakfast & Lunch
• 6 My mother's Irish soda bread
• 7 Irish oatmeal
• 8 Ploughman's lunch
• 9 Vegan tempeh reubens
• 10 Potato leek soup
Dessert & Drinks
• 11 Nigella Lawson's chocolate Guinness cake
• 12 David Lebovitz's Guinness milk chocolate ice cream
• 13 Ice cream and beer floats!
• 14 Irish red ales
• 15 A roundup of Irish cocktails and spirits
• Cooking for St. Patrick's Day
• Good Question: What Should We Cook for St. Patrick's?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)