1. Pea Salad with Radishes and Feta from Epicurious - Topped with a zesty lime-cumin vinaigrette, this sounds so good to us.
2. Smashed Peas with Mint Bruschetta from Real Simple - This might be intended as an appetizer, but we're pretty sure we could put away the whole batch ourselves!
3. Chilled Spring Pea Soup from Food & Wine - Bring on the chilled soups!
4. Plump Pea Dumplings from 101 Cookbooks - Now here's one we hadn't thought of before! This would also work as ravioli filling.
5. Leek, Bacon, and Pea Risotto from Martha Stewart - Creamy and deeply savory. We couldn't ask for anything more.
What are you doing with fresh peas right now?