The funny thing? Pudding often gets a reputation for being pretty ho-hum. Maybe it conjures up images of powdered ingredients in a box or perhaps even lumpy memories of a great aunt's concoction. But we've found a few recipes that will forever change the way you see pudding. Below are some of our favorite recent finds &mdash a few we've actually made and a few we can't wait to try. What's your best pudding recipe?
• Homemade Pistachio Pudding - Joy the Baker
• Meyer Lemon Pudding - The Galley Gourmet
• Nutella Pudding - Food 52
• Rice Pudding with Coconut Milk - Sassy Radish
• Southern Banana Pudding - The Merry Gourmet
Related: Recipe Review: Butterscotch Pudding From Gourmet
(Image: Megan Gordon)