Happy weekend! Can you believe it's already November? If you're enjoying a leisurely Saturday this morning, take a little time to catch up on all the best from The Kitchn this week, including pets dressed up as food (!), side dish recipes for five favorite meals, reusable alternatives to cheesecloth, and a tour of Chef Barton Seaver's rental kitchen. Enjoy!
15. Halloween Recipe: Candy-Coated Marshmallow Spiders
14. Still Need a Halloween Costume? 6 Easy Celebrity Chef Costumes
13. Recipe: Spiced Lentils with Egg
12. Back to Basics: 8 Warm and Cozy Recipes with Cinnamon
11. Kitchen Before & After: A New & Improved Kitchen for Under $400
10. Weekend Meditation: When One Thing Leads to the Other