• SE Staff Picks: Our Detox Foods - Everyone is on a detox kick this January, so the SE Staff offers their own list of de-puffing food picks, from cottage cheese to greens.
• We Tried Every Trader Joe's "Trader Moon" Wine - Can $6 wine be any good? There are a few from TJ's private label "Trader Moon" that make the cut.
• Dinner Tonight: Spicy Ginger and French Lentil Soup - a spicy twist on this classic soup. Oh so warm and perfect for winter.
• 10 Zesty Orange Dessert Recipes We Love - If you're NOT detoxing this January (see above), then by all means make one of these tangy citrus cakes.
• The Nasty Bits: How to Make Sardine Lovers out of Sardine Skeptics - Are you flummoxed by fresh sardines? A simple marinade is all you need to make it work.
Previous Good Eats: A PB-Bacon-Banana Sandwich for Elvis's 76th Birthday
(Image: Maria del Mar Sacasa/Serious Eats)