In October our readers' favorite recipes included pasta dishes, like a vegetarian lasagna with a surprise ingredient, and a quick pasta bake that doesn't require boiling the pasta ahead of time. There was a sweet and lovely cuatro leches cake, egg drop soup, spiced pear muffins and more.
• 1 Cuatro Leches Cake
• 2 The Apple Pancake
• 3 Vegetarian Lasagna with a Surprise Ingredient
• 4 Chicken & Tomato No-Boil Pasta Bake
• 5 Orzo with Caramelized Fall Vegetables & Ginger
• 6 Roasted Broccoli & Cheddar Soup
• 7 How to Make Fettuccine Alfredo
• 8 How to Make Egg Drop Soup
• 9 Spiced Pear Muffins
• 10 How to Make Zucchini Bread
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
More of the Best of 2011
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)