Last year our readers sent us quite a few of their own ingenious ideas for organizing their kitchens. We love getting photos and good ideas from our readers! Here is a look back at some of the great storage and organization solutions you sent us last year, from a wall-mounted magnetic spice board to a pot rack made of IKEA parts.
Here are a few of the storage solutions we especially liked from last year. They're from (or inspired by!) you, our clever readers.
• 1 How To Make a Wall-Mounted Magnetic Spice Rack - from David.
• 2 More Spice Rack Fun: Anna's Jars on the Hood - from Anna.
• 3 Small Space Storage: Build a Spice Rack With a Ruler! - from Amy.
• 4 Vertical Pot Rack Built with IKEA Parts - from Andrew.
• 5 Small Space Solution: How To Make a Vertical Pot Rack - from Mary.
• 6 How To Make an Over-the-Door Pot Rack - from Theresa.
• 7 DIY Over-the-Door Pot Rack with Lid Holder - from Joanna, inspired by Theresa!
• 8 Tie Rack Used as a Cheap Pot Rack - from reader via Flickr.
• 9 Reader Tip: Organize Your Fridge with Six-Packs - from Lisa.
• 10 Organization Inspiration: New Pantry Closet - from Sara.
Related: Look! Spices Stored in Jam Jars
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)