It's State Fair season again, which means it's time for another round of "What Can We Deep-Fry Now?!" Last year, it was deep-fried kool-aid balls — what's next? Also from this time last year, we had recipes for our favorite international street foods, an IKEA cart makeover, a chocolate milk treat, and much more.
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• Deep-Fried Kool-Aid Balls: Not As Crazy As They Sound?
• Sweet No-Bake Recipe: Classic Southern Pralines
• Pizza & Beyond: 15 Italian Recipes Everyone Should Know
• Pumpkin Oil Ice Cream with Pepita Brittle
• Summer Treat: Vanilla Milk with Chocolate Ice Cubes
• 15 Meals You Can Carry on the Airplane
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• Kitchen Tour: Leela and Dave's Tiny Bright Kitchen
• Eat This: Raw Cashew Cheesecake
• Don't Toss Them! 10 Uses for Ripe Bananas
• An IKEA Kitchen Cart with a Bit of Rustic Charm
• Eat Standing Up: 8 International Street Food Favorites
• Dinner Recipe for Two: Crispy Panko Pork Chops
Previous Friday Flashback: Mango in the Rice Bin, Cool Noodle Salads & Making Macarons Like a Pro