It's Lunch Week at The Kitchn — what are you eating for lunch today? If you need a little extra inspiration for your workday lunches, we have it for you here. Soups, salads, sandwiches — all from your own home kitchen. Who needs to go out for lunch when you have broccoli & feta pasta salad in your lunchbox, or a simple farmer's lunch sandwich of fresh greens and cheese? With the right container, soup can be the perfect nourishment at work, and we have Tuscan stew, wild rice and mushroom soup, and an indulgent baked potato soup. There are little rolls stuffed with cabbage and pork, and a big salad of tortellini and fresh spring vegetables. Take your pick, and don't skip lunch!
• 1 Bánh Mì with Lemongrass Tofu - A refreshing, filling vegetarian sandwich — make the components ahead and assemble at lunchtime.
• 2 Chicken Cordon Bleu-Croque Monsieur - A big sandwich to rival anything from a gourmet sandwich shop!
• 3 Fresh Vegetable Sandwich - Inspiration for a sandwich loaded up with all the fresh vegetables you have on hand.
• 4 BBQ Cabbage and Sausage Stuffed Sandwiches - Little rolls stuffed with sausage and cabbage — the perfect portable lunch.
• 5 Farmer's Lunch Sandwich - A simple, classic sandwich — so easy to make and enjoy.
• 6 Rice and Mixed Greens Salad with Dates, Cashews, and Chickpeas - A big, hearty green salad that will fill you up.
• 7 Tortellini and Spring Vegetable Salad - Salad and pasta — together!
• 8 Roasted Eggplant Salad with Smoked Almonds and Goat Cheese - A salad to eat warm.
• 9 Broccoli and Feta Pasta Salad - A simple and satisfying pasta salad.
• 10 Kale Salad with Apricots, Avocado and Parmesan - A favorite lunch salad.
• 11 Tuscan Bread and Tomato Soup (Ribollita) - This soup makes wonderful leftovers — it gets better and better.
• 12 Minnesota Wild Rice and Mushroom Soup - So flavorful!
• 13 Hearty Chicken Minestrone - A classic chicken soup.
• 14 Baked Potato Soup With Bacon, Onion and Cheddar - Everyone's favorite.
• 15 Black Bean, Sweet Potato, and Quinoa Chili - A lighter twist on chili.
What's your favorite lunch these days?
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)