Enough of this long, cold, winter; we're having a Valentine's party this weekend, and it's going to involve a lot of cooking, which inevitably means a lot of dancing. I'm one to shake a tail feather while I cook. Are you? This is grounds for a playlist. As a Valentine gift to you, we're sharing it.
If it's not cold where you live, that's no excuse not to dance. So no matter what climate you're in, how big your kitchen is, or whether you have a Valentine, this playlist is for you.
We'd love to hear about your favorite tracks for getting down while you cook. Share the love!
Listen to the playlist → Songs for Dancing in the Kitchen on Spotify
More Playlists from The Kitchn
- A Playlist for a Spring Dinner That Stretches Long Into the Night
- The Best Playlist for Cleaning Your Kitchen
- Anjali's Playlists: Totally '90s Cooking Jams & Indie-Soul-Funk Party Mix
- Chris's Mood-Setting Indie-Rock Playlist Party
- Emma's Strange Bedfellows Indie-Folk-Pop Party Tunes
- Maureen's Mad Men Party Playlist: From the Stones to Zou Bisou Bisou
- Cambria's Mostly Mellow Indie Dinner Party Mix, With Some Pep & Quirk