Small Cool, Apartment Therapy's annual celebration of small living spaces, is well underway this month. We've been so impressed by many of the kitchens in this year's contest, and we're about to give you a look at some of our favorites. But first — an even more interesting announcement! Next month, May 2010, The Kitchn will be celebrating small(ish) kitchens for a whole month, with a small kitchen contest of our own! So start thinking about your own kitchen — is it ready for Small Cool Kitchens 2010? In the meantime, for inspiration, here's a look at some picture-perfect kitchens from Small Cool Homes 2010.
From sleek to homey and modern to rustic, here's a look at some of the kitchens that have caught our eye in the entries this year.
• 1 Chris & Emily's Depression Era Shack
• 2 Jose's Sheer Smallness
• 3 William's Open Space
• 4 Whitney's Well Organized Home
• 5 Laura & Anna's Room for Entertainment
• 6 Emily & Erick's Trial by Family
• 7 Kathryn's Cozy Contrast
• 8 Carolyn's Evolving Family Home
• 9 Kristen's Right-Size Space
• 10 Nicole & Aaron's Illusion of Space
• 11 Thomas's Original Details
• 12 Michael's Vintage Features
• 13 Catherine's Carefully Edited Rooms
• 14 Sarah's Reclaimed Materials
• 15 Adrienne's Cool Old Victorian
Did we miss any of your favorite kitchens from this year's Small Cool Homes contest? And are you ready for Small Cool Kitchens 2010??
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)