Not sure how you feel about flower-flavored desserts made with lavender? Let's see if these recipes help you make up your mind.
• Lavender Fleur de Sel Shortbread from Leite's Culinaria - Simple and sweet.
• Meyer Lemon Cake with Lavender Cream from Epicurious - We think combining the floral lavender with the sweet-tart flavor of meyer lemons is an excellent idea.
• Honey-Lavender Plum Gratin from Eating Well - Juicy ripe plums nestled in lavender-infused cream. Yum.
• Lavender Honey Tea Bread from Bon Appétit - Excellent for a fancy brunch.
• Apple Lavender Tarte Tatin from Saveur - A fun twist on the classic caramel-rich tarte tatin.
• Lavender Creme Brulee from Jamie Oliver - Lavender and cream are two ingredients that are just meant to be together.
• Apricot Lavender Brown Butter Tea Cakes from Tartelette - We're really curious to see how these three flavors combine together.
• Lavender Whiskey Sour from Martha Stewart - Any whiskey sour is a good move in our opnion.
Do you cook with lavender? What's your favorite recipe?
Related: Hot or Not? Herbs with Chocolate