Did you get a little too enthusiastic with the fall spirit? Did this sudden influx of autumnal festivities happen to involve picking, say, 30 pounds of apples? Oops. Never fear, the slow cooker is here to help save you from eating these one by one until you surely overdose from autumn goodness.
While we've been visiting a lot of delicious main dish slow cooker recipes this, the ole' Crock-Pot can do wonders for the sweet tooth. Imagine waking up to the sweet smell of cinnamon apple oatmeal, or trudging in the door after a hard day's work to the smell of freshly made apple butter...
Now that your mouth is surely watering, here are five sweet recipes to give a go in the slow cooker this fall:
- Chai-Spiced Slow Cooker Pear Applesauce - Oh My Veggies
- Slow-Cooked Apple Butter - Slate
- Crockpot Caramel Apple Crumble - How Sweet It Is
- Slow Cooker, Apple Cinnamon Steel-Cut Oatmeal - The Yummy Life
- Apple Crisp - The Crockin' Girls
What is your favorite way to cook with apples in the fall?