• Toasted Coconut Marshmallows from Ina Garten/Food Network - A simple and tasty twist on the classic.
• Lemon Marshmallows from the Gothamist - Sweet and tart.
• Lillet Marshmallows from Gourmet - Spiked with citrusy lillet liqueur, this sounds like a real treat.
• Strawberry Marshmallows from Martha Stewart - Made with real strawberry jam!
• Cherry Marshmallows from Radishes and Rhubarb - These look so sweet cut out as cherry blossoms.
• Root Beer Marshmallows from Garrett's Table - Just awesome.
Have you made any fun-flavored marshmallows recently?
(Image: Food Network)