We have a veritable buffet of awesome posts from our archives this week. There's Julia Child like you've never seen her before, an insanely addictive recipe for raw cacao avocado mousse, some must-have snacks for your next game night, and much more.
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• Julia Child In Your Kitchen: New Posters at The COOP
• Fact or Fiction? Eating Local Honey Cures Allergies
• Fresh or Frozen Shrimp? Buy Frozen!
• Spring Recipe: Lemony Spring Soup with Peas and Rice
• Chew, Crispy Pizza: 12 Of Our Favorite Pizza Recipes
• Sweet, Easy & Raw Recipe: Avocado Cacao Mousse
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• Hosting a Game Night? A Round-Up of Snacks
• Chefs Rave: What's the Deal with Gray Kunz Spoons?
• Beyond Cava or Prosecco: Sparkling Wines for Entertaining
• Recipe: Red Potato Salad with Scallions and Radishes
• Kitchen Tour: Katy's Cooperative SoCal Kitchen
• Turn Nesting Cake Pans into a Dessert Display
Previous Friday Flashback: Gwyneth Paltrow's Cookbook, Make-Ahead Mother's Day Brunch & Derby Pie Bars