Smoked lemonade (!!!), an old family recipe for fudge, and great meal ideas for campouts were some of the things we were talking about a year ago this week. There was also a Nutella cake from Nigella Lawson, the top five ways to eat a fried egg, and an up-close look at urban beekeeping.
Posts pictured above are in bold below.
• Dana's father's fudge recipe.
• An enormous collection of vintage spice jars!
• Quesadilla pie from Simply Recipes.
• A home kitchen tour from Harry and Taylor, of Brooklyn Kitchen.
• All about city beekeeping, from Amy in Brooklyn.
• Why (and how) cheese melts.
• The best garlic bread.
• See entire archive from this week a year ago.
Previous Year Ago Lookback: Cold Summer Cocktails and Crazy Spaghetti Hot Dogs