The most efficient kitchens make great use of unused space, putting every nook and cranny into action holding important things. In this kitchen, it's the spot right behind a door that many of us would have completely overlooked. Sure we might have hung a calendar or artwork there, but would you have thought to turn it into spice storage?
Labels were made for those pretty tall containers and they are sealed to the jar with small pieces of contact paper, allowing the jars to get wiped down from cooking messes or splatters. It's a good reminder to take a look at your own space and to recognize even the smallest, mundane areas and see them as potential storage spots!
• Read More: Spice Rack from The Lavender Tub
MORE SPICE RACK INSPIRATION AT THE KITCHN:
• How To Make a Wall-Mounted Magnetic Spice Rack
• How To Build a Spice Rack: Susy's White and Minimal
• Look! Slim, Modern Spice Rack Inside a Cabinet Door
• Rustic Kitchen: Reclaimed Wood Spice Rack
(Image: The Lavender Tub)