Small kitchen cooks have a unique set of challenges, and we understand that. Many of us cook in small kitchens as well, which means when we find something cool, useful, or inspirational for our tiny kitchen, we want to share it with you, too! Here are 15 of this year's favorite tips, products, and inspirational ideas for small kitchens:
• 1 Small Kitchen? Outline It With Paint
• 2 10 Inspiring Small-Space Pantries
• 3 Mobile Kitchens: Cooking on the Road in Campers, Airstreams, and Trailers
• 4 Small Space Dining: Round Cafe Tables
• 5 Tips on Getting an Integrated Cutting Board For Your Sink
• 6 Small Kitchen Ideas: Backsplash Shelves
• 7 Look! A Good-Looking, Multi-Purpose Kitchen Bookshelf
• 8 From Budget to Blowout: Imagining 3 Renovation Scenarios For a Tiny Kitchen
• 9 Make Small Kitchen Living Easier With This One Tip
• 10 Small Kitchen Storage: Put Baskets Above the Cabinets
• 11 A Smart Dining Solution for Tiny Kitchens: A Pull-Out Tabletop Hidden in the Cabinets!
• 12 The #1 Multi-Tasking Gadget You Should Have In Your Small Kitchen
• 13 5 Essential (and Renter-Friendly) Storage Products for Small Kitchens
• 14 Smart Solutions for Small Kitchens: Under-Cabinet Lighting
• 15 Smart Solutions for Small Kitchens: Over-the-Sink Cutting Boards
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)