- Minneapolis, MN
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- Extra-efficient...including 12 linear feet of 'soffit' cabinets. We opened up our kitchen to our dining room and living room in a 1924 bungalow, without destroying the original built ins.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.:
- In order to make the kitchen work, we had to remove the old radiator...which eventually led to removing an old oil burning boiler, 140 gallon tank, and 5 other radiators. Good news, the month loan payment for the new furnace plus monthly gas bill is less than half the cost of our old fuel oil bills.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?:
- My wife makes THE BEST Baklava from her Greek grandfather's family recipe...in an old beat-up, hand-me-down, family Baklava pan from her father (once 'customized' to fit his first apartment's mini-oven).
More posts in Small Cool Kitchens 2012
KitchnVideo of the Day