There is something immediately appealing about these kitchen linens from Small Batch Production. They're not fancy, or have cool patterns or florals; they're understated and elegant, made to be used and washed a hundred times.
Small Batch Production is the handiwork of Claire Tipley, who hand-sews everything available in her Etsy shop, including tea towels, cloth napkins, and aprons. All are made from either 100% linen, organic cotton, and hemp. Faith is already a fan of this cotton-hemp apron, but I'm partial to the tea towels, particularly that citron one!
• 1 Linen Dish Towel in Citron, $22
• 2 Linen Dish Towel in Brown, $22
• 3 Organic Cotton/Hemp Apron, $86
• 4 Linen Dish Towel in Red Check, $22
• 5 Lunch Napkin in Black Linen Stripe, $12
Visit the Website → Small Batch Production
Related: Natural Linen Napkins from Tall Pine Studio
(Images: as linked)