Old Favorites from the Kitchn:
• Broiled Grapefruit with Cinnamon and Sugar - Such a good (and healthy!) treat for weekend brunch.
• Avocado and Grapefruit Salad - Rich and creamy avocado paired with tart slices of grapefruit.
• Grapefruit Ginger Tea Bread - Chopped grapefruit, zest, and juice all go into this sweet bread.
• Salty Dog Cocktail - Ever tried one of these with fresh-squeezed grapefruit?!
New Favorites from Around the Web:
• Seviche with Mint and Grapefruit from Martha Stewart - This might be the recipe to finally get me to try making ceviche at home.
• Roasted Salmon with Shallot-Grapefruit Sauce from Fine Cooking - Grapefruit is such a great pairing with fish.
• Grapefruit Yogurt Cake from Smitten Kitchen - I love the idea of tangy yogurt with sour grapefruit.
• Soft Chocolate Cookies with Grapefruit and Star Anise from Epicurious - Grapefruit zest gives these cookies an extra layer of citrus flavor.
• Grapefruit-Vanilla Curd from Serious Eats - Imagine this spread on an English muffin. Yum.
• Texas Ruby Red Grapefruit Marmalade from The Cosmic Cowgirl - Or this?!
What is your favorite thing to do with grapefruit?