After yesterday's discussion about how to use a slow cooker and which models to buy, we couldn't leave you without a few recipes to try! These are some (or rather, all) of our favorites plus a few new ones we can't wait to try soon. What are your favorite dishes to make in the slow cooker?
Slow Cooked Vegetarian Recipes
Rich and Hearty Meat Recipes
5. Hoisin and Ginger Pork Wraps with Peanut Slaw
6. Pot au Feu
7. Bolognese Sauce
8. Malaysian Beef Curry
9. Lemon Garlic Chicken
10. Pork Roast - Two Ways
11. Rich and Meaty Lamb Ragu
12. Friday Night Brisket and Onions
13. Weekend Pot Roast
14. Ultimate Cheater's Pulled Pork from the Splendid Table
Basic How-Tos for the Slow Cooker
Since we seem to be a little short on the vegetarian recipes, here are a few more from around the web!
• Spinach Lasagna from the Vegetarian Times
• Vegetable Vindaloo from the Vegetarian Times
• Vegetable Stew from Real Simple
• Greek Stuffed Peppers from Martha Stewart
• Sweet Potato Chili from A Year of Slow Cooking
What other slow cooker recipes do you love to make?
(Images: Faith Durand)