• Key Lime Shrimp Tacos - These look so scrumptious, especially with their secret ingredient (the Key limes)...
• Slow Cooked Salmon with Ginger and Scallion - Perfectly succulent flesh, nicely imbued with the ginger and garlic.
• Eat for Eight Bucks: Honey Mustard Chicken Legs - These flavorful honey mustard baked chicken legs take far less active time than even the simplest salad.
• Serious Salad: Outrageously Inauthentic Asian Salad - It may be inauthentic, but it sure looks good.
• Chocolate Sorbet - Chocolate and water can be friends!
Previous Good Eats: Gluten-Free Graham Crackers
(Image: Nick Kindelsperger/Serious Eats)