Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats, and this week we couldn't pass up this succulent salmon, as well as this rich chocolate sorbet, and an "outrageously inauthentic Asian salad." • Key Lime Shrimp Tacos
- These look so scrumptious, especially with their secret ingredient (the Key limes)...
• Slow Cooked Salmon with Ginger and Scallion - Perfectly succulent flesh, nicely imbued with the ginger and garlic.
• Eat for Eight Bucks: Honey Mustard Chicken Legs - These flavorful honey mustard baked chicken legs take far less active time than even the simplest salad.
• Serious Salad: Outrageously Inauthentic Asian Salad - It may be inauthentic, but it sure looks good.
• Chocolate Sorbet - Chocolate and water can be friends!
Previous Good Eats: Gluten-Free Graham Crackers
(Image: Nick Kindelsperger/Serious Eats)