Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we got excited about recipes for bake-free skillet pizza, crunchy homemade breadsticks, and delicious and eggy popovers. Does that sound indulgent? You can also cleanse yourself with one of three kale juice recipes. All that and more below!
• 3 Kale Juice Recipes We Love - Spring is right around the corner, and if you're feeling the need to lighten up, try one of these kale juice recipes. We promise - they're good!
• Bread Baking: Crunchy Garlic and Herb Breadsticks - Homemade crunchy breadsticks = infinitely better than the store bought stuff.
• The Pizza Lab: Awesome Pizza Without An Oven (aka Skillet Pizza) - A 100% bake-free skillet pizza? Yes, yes, yes.
• Wake and Bake: Popovers - Otherwise known as "the dinner roll times ten." Airy, eggy, buttery, and very easy to make.
• Dinner Tonight: Achiote-Rubbed Butternut Squash Tacos - The red color of these tacos comes from achiote paste—a mix of red achiote seeds, Mexican oregano, black pepper, cumin, and cloves. Delicious!
Previous Good Eats: Carbonated Negroni Cocktails and Spicy Scrambled Eggs
(Image: Donna Currie/Serious Eats)