• Watermelon Pudding from Epicurious - It never occurred to us to use fresh fruit puree as a base for a pudding! We're curious about how the fruit and the cream play off each other in this recipe.
• Buttermilk Pudding from Simply Recipes - We think this would make a refreshing finish to a meal. Just imagine it with a few tart berries on top!
• Chocolate and Green Tea Pudding from 101 Cookbooks - Green tea is another favorite flavor, and when we see it with chocolate, it's hard to hold back.
• Bourbon Banana Pudding with Glazed Pecans from the Bitten Word (recipe from Gourmet) - This is more of a pudding parfait, which is fine with us! Sometimes we like a little crunch in our pudding.
• Blackberry-Lemon Pudding from the New York Times - A classic flavor combo, but a good one. Just thinking about it makes our mouths water.
Any other favorite puddings to recommend?