• 1 Pumpkin Curry With Chickpeas from BBC Food: A vegan curry that is an ideal make-ahead dinner party dish.
• 2 Vietnamese Glazed Pumpkin from the LA Times: Fish sauce, minced garlic and lots of freshly-ground black pepper are unexpected but wildly flavorful additions to pumpkin.
• 3 Thai-Spiced Pumpkin Soup from 101 Cookbooks: Warm and comforting, this soup combines roasted pumpkin with coconut milk and a bit of red curry paste.
• 4 Japanese Mushroom, Chestnut & Pumpkin Pilaf from BBC Food: Shiitake mushrooms, chestnuts and chunks of pumpkin cook with the rice in a one-pot autumn meal.
• 5 Stir-Fried Pumpkin With Chiles & Basil from Epicurious: Spiced up by sliced chiles and bright with fresh basil.
How do you like to cook with pumpkin?
Related: Five Ways to Eat: Pumpkin
(Image: BBC Food)