Here's a gallery of some interesting design concepts for the kitchen. Which is your favorite? • Pepper Fork and Salt Spoon - Keep your salt and pepper in your fork and spoon.
• Integrated Cutting Board and Scale - This is one simple idea we love.
• Espresso Machines from Room69 - Fanciful espresso machine concepts.
• Sexy Rice Cooker! - We featured this sleek little concept last week.
• Strappo Wine Cork - A clever way to repurpose your wine cork.
• Gaggenau Lift Oven - This one is actually a concept in production, but it looks rather sci-fi to us!
• Tetras Trivets - Another concept that was popular enough to go into limited production. Chicken feet!
• Dish Drainer/Herb Garden - Would you let dishes dry next to dirt and herbs?
• Wearable Cutlery - Half a dozen concepts for wearable cutlery!
• Stix Eyewear - And if those earlier cutlery concepts weren't enough, here's a way to carry your chopsticks in your glasses.
• The Kitchen Sync - A new generation of cookbook for your kitchen.
• Gibli Ortal Juicer - A very, um, impressive design.
• Fridgy - The Folding Refrigerator - A folding fridge, just what you've always wanted.
What do you think? Are any of these concepts good enough to market?