- Location: online only
- Website: wtliving.com
- Founded: 1998
- Headquarters: Amelia Island, Florida
If you're into grilling, you might recognize Well Traveled Living's products — their folding HotSpot Notebook Charcoal Grill and Yakatori Charcoal Grills have made the rounds of food and design blogs. WTL isn't a 'store' exactly, but a "designer, importer and distributor of outdoor living products."
Their focus is on outdoor living, and they make several modern, affordable fire pits, charcoal grills, and outdoor decor, much of which is marketed under the Fire Sense and Patio Sense brand names. Manufactured globally, their products are cheap but good looking (portable grills start as low as $25) and we've heard mixed reviews on the construction. (Here's a review from Dwell of the HotSpot Notebook grill.)
Well Traveled Living products can be purchased through online stores like Amazon.com and Buy.com, as well as chain stores like Home Depot, Best Buy, Sears, and Lowe's.
Any first-hand reviews of Well Traveled Living products? Share them in the comments.
• HotSpot Large Yakatori Charcoal Grill
• HotSpot Small Yakatori Charcoal Grill
• Hotspot 800 Charcoal Grill
• Hotspot Notebook Charcoal Grill
• Grilltech Space Fire Pit 800
• HotSpot Urban 650 Fire Pit
• HotSpot Solid Base Revolver Fire Pit w/ Wooden Top
• Frontier Stainless Steel Cook-All
• Frontier LPG Steel Campfire w/ Aluminum Lid
• Olympia Torch