When we profiled Wayfair on Apartment Therapy last week, we immediately recongnized them as a one stop shop for all things home. After digging deeper into their kitchen section, we've now realized they're chef'in amazing for cookware too.
Wayfair says they carry a zillion things home. If that's the case, at least half of that zillion must be kitchen and dining items. We were already impressed with their vast selection of furniture and accessories for outfitting the rest of the home, so discovering that they are a cook's dream source as well is like a double bonus.
In addition to dining staples for tabletop and kitchen, Wayfair is a great source for specialty gadgets. Just take a look at the range of selections shown above.
Clockwise from top left:
• Harvest Fruit and Wine Press
• Rachael Ray Stoneware Juicer in Red
• Victorio Apple and Potato Peeler
• Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron 8.5" Cherry Grill Pan
• Boska Holland Outdoor Fondue
• Nesco 18 Quart Cookwell Roaster Oven
- Founded: 2002
- Founded by: Steve Conine
- Headquarters: Boston, MA
- Wayfair: Everything But the Kitchen Sink Store Profile
- Crowded Closet Relief: 8 Modern Wardrobes & Armoires
- 10 Alternatives to Popular Kids IKEA Products