- Location: New York, NY
- Website: macys.com
Also, given the fact that Macy's is a national store, and many of you have access to a Cellar, we thought it would be a good idea to take a look at some of the stuff they sell. Our favorite items are usually the small appliances—toasters, blenders, food processors—because Macy's has a wide selection, which makes it easier to comparison shop.
We also love the Martha Stewart Collection. We can't speak for every Macy's, but Martha's stuff is usually displayed well, and she has some good deals. For example, the enamel-coated dutch ovens (Le Creuset lookalikes) were discounted on our recent trip. The pans, pictured above, were about $10-$15 each, including the new green (as in non-toxic) pan.
This selection of simple white tableware was great—versatile, inexpensive, and perfect if you need some extra serving dishes or accessories for the holidays.
Do you shop for housewares at Macy's? What the best deal you've gotten?
(Images: Elizabeth Passarella)
- Who Has the Best Holiday Collection This Year? Style Survey
- Fred & Susan's Slowly Developing Style House Tour
- Adian & Dave's Quirky Twist on a Grown-Up Home House Tour
- LED Task Lighting: Energy-Efficient & Stylish Lamps
- Best Rain Boots: Hunter, Helly Hansen, Tretorn, Sperry & 4 More Maxwell's Daily Find 04.07.15