Based out of New England, Stonewall Kitchen has been in business since the early nineties, selling from a catalog of specialty foods and casual kitchenware. The online store is part of a larger company network that includes a cooking school in York, Maine, a number of shops scattered throughout New England, and a series of cookbooks.The books—like the store—focus on appetizers, parties, breakfast, and grilling. All of the company's many parts add up to a casual, laid-back philosophy. Stonewall founders Jonathan King and James Stott began the company as a farmer's market stall, and even today they continue to sell some of the same jams and condiments they canned and bottled themselves back in the day.
If you're shopping for summer entertaining supplies, they carry some nice tabletop and servingware. We've rounded up a selection below. For more, check out their website.
- Wire Caddy, $23
- Petite Oval Casserole Dish, $24
- Folding Grill Utensils, $23 - $30
- Brunch Gift Basket, $65
- Simon Pearce Barre Handblown Glassware, $55 - $110
- Red Wine Stain Remover, $7
- White Cappuccino Mugs, $22 for 4
- Bormioli Beer Glasses, $35 for 4
- Favorite Jam Collection, $26 for 4 jams
- Country Birch Plate Rack, $130