- Location: online only
- Website: stonewallkitchen.com
The books—like the store—focus on appetizers, parties, breakfast, and grilling. All of the company's many parts add up to a casual, laid-back philosophy. Stonewall founders Jonathan King and James Stott began the company as a farmer's market stall, and even today they continue to sell some of the same jams and condiments they canned and bottled themselves back in the day.
If you're shopping for summer entertaining supplies, they carry some nice tabletop and servingware. We've rounded up a selection below. For more, check out their website.
- Wire Caddy, $23
- Petite Oval Casserole Dish, $24
- Folding Grill Utensils, $23 - $30
- Brunch Gift Basket, $65
- Simon Pearce Barre Handblown Glassware, $55 - $110
- Red Wine Stain Remover, $7
- White Cappuccino Mugs, $22 for 4
- Bormioli Beer Glasses, $35 for 4
- Favorite Jam Collection, $26 for 4 jams
- Country Birch Plate Rack, $130