Angela Beck's printed fabrics remind me of the bandanna-style napkins my mom had for years. They were perfect for family dinners — cheerful and able to withstand stains, they looked good even as the dye faded over time. Made in India from block-printed cotton, the Pomegranate collection includes similarly casual tablecloths, runners, placemats, and napkins in traditional styles. There are pineapple prints (a traditional symbol of hospitality), Indian block prints, Peacock stamp patterns, Ikats, and the occasional equestrian pattern. Prices are reasonable for the quality, ranging from around $30 for a set of placemats to $65 for a large tablecloth.
Pomegranate products sell through their online shop and through a network of retail stores across the US and in the Caribbean. To find a dealer near you, use their online retail locator.
• Indian Print Napkins - Set of 4, $28
• Blue Ikat Tablecloths, $40 - $64
• Black Houndstooth Laminated Placemat - Set of 4, $64
• Indian Print Red Tablecloth, $40 - $64
• Indian Print Red Napkins - Set of 4, $28
• Aprons, $32 each
• Peacock Stamp Placemats - Set of 4, $32
• Large Kelly Notebook, $18
• Ikat Yellow Tablecloths, $40 - $64
• Elise Ginger Napkins - Set of 4, $42