In our old kitchen
, we had a narrow strip of counter space that we thought was useless until we stumbled across Polder's compact dish rack. At just 6.5 inches wide, it's one of the smallest options on the market.Polder makes a bunch of different small dish racks and sink area organizers, including over-sink cutting boards and strainers and in-sink dish racks. They also carry kitchen and bath basics, like pedal trash bins, folding step ladders, ironing boards, and cooking scales and timers. Prices are affordable, with most dish racks ranging between $20 and $50.
Their products are sold through large chain retailers like Target and Bed, Bath & Beyond, or you can buy directly from the manufacturer at their online store.
• Compact Dish Rack, $25
• In-Sink Dish Rack, $20
• Mini 2-Step Folding Stool, $25
• Expandable Sink Strainer with Cutting Board, $20
• 3.2 Gallon Round-Step Can, $27
• Deluxe Tabletop Ironing Board, $13
• Professional Kitchen Scale, $30
• Digital Kitchen Timer, $10
• Retro Bread Bin, $40
Photos: Sarah Coffey, Polder