- Location: online only
- Website: joannehudson.com
- Founded: 1985
- Founded by: Joanne Hudson
- Headquarters: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
This Philadelphia-based online store is a resource for high-quality kitchen brands that you don't find everywhere else — products like French La Cornue electric/convection cookers, pottery by Emma Bridgewater, and Mauviel saucepans and roasters. They're also a kitchen and bath design house that carries everything from tile to appliances to glassware.
Founded by Joanne Hudson in 1985, the store began as a kitchen and bath design firm and expanded into an online webshop of "basics" — kitchen accessories, tableware, and utensils to outfit a home. While the webshop delivers nationally, the firm caters to local clients interested in undertaking a renovation project.
Any first-hand reviews of Joanne Hudson? Let us know in the comments below.
• Kitchen and Bath Design Portfolio
• Kids in the Kitchen Utensils, $16
• Matte Black CornuFé 110, $8,600
• ASA Hot + Fresh Cups, $20 - $25
• OXO Candela 4-Lamp Set, on sale for $70 (reg. $80)
• Bambu Veneerware Spork Set, on sale for $9 (reg. $10)
• Mauviel M'Cook Roasting Pan, $240
• Riedel H2O Whisky Glass Set, $23
• Ronnie Ceramics Falmouth Pitchers, $40