Her site is full of great recipes, beautiful photographs, and top-quality products. There's also a feature that allows shoppers to search within their region for the best seafood, meat, cheese, vegetables, pantry items, desserts, and main dishes. Here are a few good things we found — visit FoodShed online to shop for yourself:
• Freddy Guys Baker's Tote filled with Hazelnuts, $45
• Champlain Orchards Farm Fresh Apple Pies, $10 - $15
• Chimayó Chile Farmers Native Chimayo Chile, $10 - $20
• Sonoma Artisan Foie Gras Duck Leg Confit, $12 for 2 legs
• Xocolatl de David Handmade Salted Caramels, $10
• Martin's Pretzel Bakery Handmade Hard Pretzels, $15 - $27 for 3 - 6 lbs.
• Bourbon Barrel Foods Bourbon Smoked Peppercorns, $7
• Viridian Farms Ficoide Glaciale, $20 per box
• Sassafras Southern Kitchen Sunchoke Relish, $8
• Island Wild Seafood Hawaiian Wild Swordfish Steaks, $10.50
- Founded: 2009
- Founded by: Brenda Crow
- Headquarters: Portland, Oregon
Our FoodShed is a curated online marketplace for the finest hand-crafted food from the American Foodshed. It's a place to discover products that are truly the best in their class - that tell a story — about where they're from, who makes them, and why they're so delicious that they make you run to your kitchen to cook.