Anyone have first-hand experience ordering from Earthy Delights? Share your review in the comments below.
• Fresh Wild Mushrooms, starting at $13/lb.
• Fresh Imported & Domestic Truffles,
• Caviar and Roe, starting at $25/3.5 oz.
• Aged Black Garlic, starting at $8/4 oz
• Fresh Wild Leeks, $10/lb.
• Wild Fennel Pollen, starting at $10/oz.
• Mixed Fingerling Potatoes, $5.95/lb.
• Fresh Meyer Lemons, $5.75/lb.
• Raisins on the Vine, $8.50
• Chocolates El Ray, $.957/lb.
• Salts of the World, various prices
• Earthy Delights Brand Dried Mushrooms, Chiles, and Spices, various prices
- Founded: 1990s
- Headquarters: DeWitt, Michigan
Earthy Delights is America's premier supplier of specialty foods to quality conscious American Chefs. We pioneered the use of overnight delivery to get fresh produce from the farm to the kitchen in the shortest time possible. We are leaders in offering wild-harvested and hand-crafted foods from small harvesters and growers to a larger audience. Now we are bringing this same selection of fine products to the adventurous home chef, using the power of the Internet.