- Location: online only
- Website: earthy.com
- Founded: 1990s
- Headquarters: DeWitt, Michigan
Have a recipe that calls for morel mushrooms or fresh black truffles? Specialty ingredients like these can be hard to find at your local market, which is why online resources like Earthy Delights can be really helpful when you need a specific, high-end ingredient.
Based out of DeWitt, Michigan, they have an extensive inventory of fresh and dried mushrooms, including wild varieties like trumpets, morels, and chicken of the woods. They also carry specialty spices, chocolates, cheeses, and cavier. Many of their offerings are fresh, so they include next-day shipping as an option if needed. A selection of their inventory is shown above and linked below.
Anyone have first-hand experience ordering from Earthy Delights? Share your review in the comments below.
• Fresh Wild Mushrooms, starting at $13/lb.
• Fresh Imported & Domestic Truffles,
• Caviar and Roe, starting at $25/3.5 oz.
• Aged Black Garlic, starting at $8/4 oz
• Fresh Wild Leeks, $10/lb.
• Wild Fennel Pollen, starting at $10/oz.
• Mixed Fingerling Potatoes, $5.95/lb.
• Fresh Meyer Lemons, $5.75/lb.
• Raisins on the Vine, $8.50
• Chocolates El Ray, $.957/lb.
• Salts of the World, various prices
• Earthy Delights Brand Dried Mushrooms, Chiles, and Spices, various prices