- Location: online only
- Website: cutleryandmore.com
While Amazon and Cooking.com might be larger and more established sites, Cutlery & More has carved out a specific niche (bad pun intended), with a HUGE inventory of knives from Wusthof, Tojiro, Victorinox, Henckels, Kyocera, Global, and other brands. They have almost every type of knife: chef's knives, paring knives, cheese knives, boning knives, sushi knives, etc., etc.
In addition to knives, they carry bakeware, cookware, cutting boards, small appliances, coffee accessories, and general kitchenwares — basically all the things you normally find at a big online cookware site.
They also have regular clearance sales, where you can find good deals on brand names, and they offer free shipping on orders over $49.
Any first-hand experience with this store? Share your experience in the comments.
• 1 Victorinox Six-Piece Steak Knife Set, $100
• 2 Tojiro 10-Piece Knife Block Set, $400
• 3 Wustof Classic Ikon Creme 6-Inch Chef's Knife, $120
• 4 8-Piece Knife Block Set by Global, $450
• 5 Chroma 2-Piece Starter Knife Set, $125
• 6 All-Clad Stainless Steel 13-piece Baking Set, $200
• 7 Chicago Metallic 5-piece Bakeware Set, $30
• 8 2.25-qt. Buffet Casserole: Cobalt Blue, $180
• 9 Amco 6-Quart Stainless Steel Colander, $25
• 10 Le Creuset Stoneware Batter Bowl, $36