- Location: online only
- Website: cheftools.com
- Headquarters: Seattle, Washington
If you're someone who likes to bake a lot and needs an online resource for specialty loaf pans, cake decorations, and edible sugar flowers, this is a good one to bookmark. Based out of Seattle, ChefTools.com carries most major brands — Le Creuset, Rosle, Victorinox — as well as more specialized items like AeroPress coffee makers, Atlas pasta machines, and Fat Daddio's pastry cutters.
They boast an inventory of over 10,000 products and offer free shipping on orders over $99. Their sale section is usually stocked with a good selection of discounted and clearance items, and their kids section is fun to browse for gifts.
Any first-hand reviews of ChefTools.com? Share them in the comments below.
• USA Pans Nonstick Large Pullman Loaf Pan with Lid, $34
• Le Creuset Tea Kettles, $50 - $75
• Full Circle Scrap Happy Scrap Collector & Freezer Compost Bin, $15
• Meri Meri Mini Cupcake Kit 120-Pack, $9
• RSVP Stainless Steel Spice Funnel, $4
• Matfer 215000 Mandoline Vegetable Slicer with Pusher, Stainless Steel, $212
• Camerons Gourmet Edition Mini Smoker, $33
• RSVP Endurance Dish Rack, $55
• Kids White Apron, $7
• Bottega del Vino Crystal Ship's Decanter, 1/2 Bottle, on sale for $77