But we wanted to review them here, for their wedding registry if nothing else. We have had quite a few pragmatic friends set up registries at Bed Bath & Beyond in the past year or two, so we have had some experience with shopping through their website. And we must say, their shipping, customer service, and gift wrapping were all excellent. If you are crunched for time and need a practical gift, they are both prompt and helpful. Also, their clearance area is worth a browse - we have found some excellent deals in there.
We find their frequent 20% off coupons tempting at times, but usually they do no more than cover the cost of the store mark-up over Amazon or cheaper retailers. And yet, we do still check their prices when shopping around for a new appliance. Their in-store selection of cake pans is also very good; we found a specialty pan there once in a panicked last minute search.
What about you? Do you ever shop at this ubiquituous big-box retailer either online or in their stores? Good experiences? Bad? Sound off!
- Fred & Susan's Slowly Developing Style House Tour
- Ralph and Drew's Comfortably Current Townhome House Tour
- Mandy & Michael's Crafty Charm House Tour
- Red & White Bedding to Brighten Your BedroomRoundup
- Designer Bedding Roundup
- It's Cherry Blossom Season Again!
- New This Week: Kate Spade at Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Luxurious Hammam Bathroom with Simple Accents Dream Bathroom Roundup
- Bed Bath & Beyond