Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- London England
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- It's easy to use and even easier to clean.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- Eliminating cookie cutter 'blah' (see 'before' shot) and increasing storage. we added the ikea staples for our utensils. We hung bookshelves, built a pan rack and stuck up a pin board (in the niche beside the fridge so it doesn't look messy from the living area). We've utilised every square centimetre of our limited cupboards; i'm not sure if the space above the cooker was intended to be a spice rack, but they fit just perfect up there! we also took advantage of the height of our ceilings to add some much needed colour and art... I accept that this is not an impressive, gut-it-all renovation, but i hope you'll agree that our dull kitchen at least has some personality now!
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- I'm not the cook in our household, but i love to bake... especially if i get to use my favourite piece of kit (the highly efficient and awesome alessi lemon squeezer!). I included some baking pics because frankly there isn't much to take photos of in my small kitchen :0)
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2012