While we enjoy drinking beer straight from the bottle, we really appreciate the showmanship of shaking up a good cocktail at a party. Here are a few favorite cocktail sets that will do for experts or beginners. If you're looking for just the shaker, or an 11-piece-kit — we've got you covered.
• Cocktail Set, $24.95 at Crate and Barrel: With the addition of the Savoy Jumbo Cocktail Shaker you'll have a complete set!
• Cocktail Set, $25.50 at Design Within Reach: Designed by Matz Borgstrom with style and sophistication in mind. The Set includes a stainless steel cup for mixing and pouring with cherry wood tools.
• Stainless-Steel Cocktail Shaker, $24.00 at Williams Sonoma: Made of 18/10 stainless steel with a 23 oz capacity. If you're looking to make this into a set, the Stainless Steel Bar Tools Set matches perfectly.
• OXO SteeL 11-Piece Barware Set, $67.63 at Amazon: This complete bar set comes with 11 pieces and will allow you to make the perfect cocktail without cutting any corners. Set includes Cocktail Shaker, Cocktail Strainer, Jigger, Mixing Spoon, Citrus Knife, Bottle Opener, Cutting Board, Bar Stand, Ice Tongs, Ice Tong Caddy, and Ice Bucket.
• Professional Boston Shaker Home Bar Set, $39.95 at Home Wet Bar: This set is perfect for any beginner home bartender. This cit includes one glass, 28oz boston shaker with seven delicious recipes, waiter's corkscrew, four-prong bar strainer, 11" twist-handle bar spoon, ¾oz x 1¼oz jigger, and four bottle pourers.
Related: Summer Entertaining: How to Build a Basic Bar
(Image credit: Crate and Barrel, Design Within Reach, Williams Sonoma, Amazon, Home Wet Bar)