These blue and white dishes were too pretty to pass up. This is a another great set of vintage Franciscan dishware, with enough plates, bowls and cups for up six people with a few extra pieces left over. Two serving bowls and a platter are included. It's in San Jose, and it's going for $50.
And don't forget that you can post your own kitchen and tabletop items for sale at The Kitchen's classifieds!
OTHER KITCHEN STUFF
• Krups burr grinder for $45
• Apartment-sized dishwasher for $150
• Six vintage coffeepots for $65
• Countertop wine cellar for $60
• Art Deco Wedgewood stove for $100