All of us here at The Kitchn love popsicles, especially the simple sorts of ice pops that we remember from childhood. Honestly, my favorite popsicle is still just a flaky, icy stick of frozen orange juice. Here's a look back at some of our other favorites — some quite simple, and others elaborate enough to finish off a dinner party.
Seven Simple Popsicle Recipes
• 1 Pomegranate Yogurt Pops
- Tangy, crisp, and very simple. Just four ingredients!
• 2 Cucumber Ice Pops With Lime & Chile
- A spicy pop! Refreshing and a bit spicy all at once.
• 3 Boozy Campari Citrus Pops
- Very simple, but definitely more grownup.
• 4 How To Make Beer Popsicles At Home
- Another grownup popsicle!
• 5 Strawberry-Yogurt Popsicles
- Simple, fruity, and refreshing.
• 6 Coconut and Mango Rice Pudding Pops
- A little more involved, but oh-so-worth-it. Creamy, a little chewy, and sweet from the mango.
• 7 How To Make Popsicles With A Vacuum Sealer
- Just like Otter Pops! But better, of course, because they're homemade.
What has been your favorite popsicle this summer?
Related: Dark, Milk & Cocoa: 7 Recipes for Chocolate Ice Cream
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)