All of us here at The Kitchn love popsicles, especially the simple sorts of ice pops that we remember from childhood. Honestly, my favorite popsicle is still just a flaky, icy stick of frozen orange juice. Here's a look back at some of our other favorites — some quite simple, and others elaborate enough to finish off a dinner party.
Seven Simple Popsicle Recipes
• 1 Pomegranate Yogurt Pops - Tangy, crisp, and very simple. Just four ingredients!
• 2 Cucumber Ice Pops With Lime & Chile - A spicy pop! Refreshing and a bit spicy all at once.
• 3 Boozy Campari Citrus Pops - Very simple, but definitely more grownup.
• 4 How To Make Beer Popsicles At Home - Another grownup popsicle!
• 5 Strawberry-Yogurt Popsicles - Simple, fruity, and refreshing.
• 6 Coconut and Mango Rice Pudding Pops - A little more involved, but oh-so-worth-it. Creamy, a little chewy, and sweet from the mango.
• 7 How To Make Popsicles With A Vacuum Sealer - Just like Otter Pops! But better, of course, because they're homemade.
What has been your favorite popsicle this summer?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)