Hosting Thanksgiving for the first time? Yay! Just realize that you don't even have four matching plates? Eek! You're probably gonna need some stuff. May we suggest World Market?
You can get everything you need to set the table at a store or online. (Or just a few things if you're not starting from absolute scratch.) The site even has this handy place-setting builder, which allows you to see a digital composite as you shop for dishes, so you can make sure it all works well together.
Beyond plates, chargers, flatware, and napkins, World Market has plenty of linens, glasses, and serving pieces to help you pull your table together. Heck, they even have tables, if you really need one. And chairs!
As if one-stop shopping isn't easy enough, we've made all the decisions for you and gathered a bunch of stuff to complete one table. Sorry, we just can't pay for it for you.
- Verde Salad Plates, $24 for four: The subtle scalloped rim on this plate makes it just fancy enough without going overboard.
- Voyage Mia Dinner Plates, $36 for four: These plates don't exactly scream Thanksgiving, but when paired with everything else here, they create a rustic autumnal feeling that we can't get enough of.
- Wooden Bark Charger, $20 each: You can't have a rustic table setting without some bark chargers. If you don't want to shell out $20 per seat, just get a few of these and use them as trivets or pie plates.
- Indigo Blue 100% Linen Napkins, $24 for four: You don't have to worry about the upkeep for these cloth napkins — the more you use and wash them, the softer they get.
- Gold Wave Flatware, $20 for matching set of four: With a 24-karat gold finish and slight asymmetrical design, this flatware will dress up your non-holiday meals, too.
- Metallic Confetti Glassware Collection, $28 for four wine glasses: Cheers to these stemless wine glasses, which can carry you through Christmas and New Year's.
- Matte White Ceramic Pumpkin Casserole Baker, $15: This oven-to-table serving dish doubles as a table decoration.
- Gold Flame Rectangular Potluck Baker with Spoon, $15: You won't have to dig up a serving spoon for this baker — it comes with one, which nestles into the vessel's handles.
- Soliz Hurricanes, from $20: Not too Thanksgiving-y, you should get way more use out of these hurricanes than those turkey-shaped candles you were considering the other day.
- Shimmering Wood Scatter Leaves and Pumpkins, $5 for 48 pieces: Scatter these glittery die-cut pieces along your table and consider it decorated.
- Wood Garner Extension Dining Table, $600: If you're in the market for a table, you might like this one. With the extension in, it can seat up to eight people.
- White Molded Evie Chairs, $160 for two: Need chairs too? At just $80 each, you'll be hard-pressed to find a better deal.